The Newark Bluefins swim team is operated exclusively by parent volunteers. We need your help.
2017 Volunteer Sign-ups
**For those who signed up on the website last year: this year is different. I hope it is a little more user friendly.
- If you have accepted a season job from me (coordinators/starters, etc), ...you do NOT need to sign up for any more shifts unless I have talked to you about it.
- If you have ONE swimmer: You need to sign up for one job at time trials (May 26) AND three jobs at other meets.
- If you have TWO or MORE swimmers: You need to sign up for one job at time trials (May 26) AND seven jobs at other meets.
- If you will be missing a meet, please don't sign up to volunteer at that meet!!! You may work both first and second shifts at a meet if you need/want to. However, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR TWO JOBS during the same shift unless you email me first.
- EVERYONE must work at least ONE shift in the snack bar.
- Please note that there two evening meets. First shift workers need to be at the pool by 5pm and second shift workers need to be at the pool by 6pm.
- I will be locking any changes to jobs at meets one week before each meet. If you do not show up for your job, or you need to cancel your job less than one week before the meet...YOU WILL OWE either $20 or two more shifts for that missed job.